[Chester LUG] Duplicati

David Hicks d.hicks87 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 15:05:52 UTC 2014

Well worth it, I'm planning to use it for my own kit. Admittedly I've only
tried it on my work W7 station so far but I think I'll use it at home. Les,
do you know whether the project is still live? It looks as though there
haven't been any updates to the project for the last few months. It doesn't
seem to integrate directly with SkyDrive anymore which is a shame, haven't
tried any of the other cloud options yet though.

Dave