[Chester LUG] Meet up

Joe Foy joe.foy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 21:14:29 UTC 2014

the address is Bridge St Row E, Chester CH1 1NW, United Kingdom which is
between the entrance to the precinct and pepper
street and there is a sign over the front of the space. I will try to get
there before 7:30 and hang around outside so you can see the space, so look
out for a large guy in a green coat with Polizei on the back. If I am not
there when you get there ask for Jay and tell him you are from the LUG.