[Chester LUG] Help required with a bootable linux ISO

Thomas Prophett thomas at thomasprophett.co.uk
Thu Jan 30 20:15:16 UTC 2014

Hi Stu,

Install the dell repository manager, search/download system bundle and/or
select the updates you want for your dell model, then export this as a
bootable ISO.

The utility will create a CentOS environment with all the updates you have
selected. Then just boot ISO using DRAC.

I use this method for all my dells. Works without fault.

~ Thomas.