[Chester LUG] LUG meetup

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 21:28:49 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Sorry for the radio silence, I've not been well the past couple of weeks
and that has led to a big backlog! As mentioned in previous emails, the
office space Steve kindly provides for our tech meets is not available on
Thursdays at the moment. I've been speaking to him and next Wednesday is
available.

So I'm suggesting that we delay our meet until next Wednesday so we can
have a meet with some tech talks. I realise this clashes with the Liverpool
LUG, so we won't keep it on this date, but there's no crossover at the
moment so I don't think this is a problem.

Shall we say 7.30 on Wednesday?

Thanks Steve

Les