[Chester LUG] LUG meetup

robin592 at yahoo.co.uk robin592 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 26 20:52:19 UTC 2014

Hello Les/Lugmaster,

I tried emailing to lugmaster at chesterlug.org.uk, but it appears to have
rubberised with age. I'll try this one instead. :*)

I'm Robin. I'm local to Chester and I'm hoping to find out some more about
Linux programming, as I have a few ideas I'd like to develop. I thought it'd
be a good plan to come and introduce myself to the local LUG, and ask for a
bit of advice about Linux-friendly laptops and related things. I was going to
drop in at the Rake and Pikel, just to say hi and find out more about your
group, but for the sad news about your landlord. So I'd just like to ask if
you're still meeting there, or if not where are 'Steve's Offices' and also is
this a public invite or friends only?

I think I count as 'friendly public', if such a category exists.

Many thanks,
Robin