[Chester LUG] LUG meet

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 13:25:29 UTC 2014

Hi all,

The next LUG meet is scheduled for tomorrow evening. Unfortunately we can't
use Steve's offices, although he is offering to host us sometime in the
next week or two. So I suggest that we try out the virtual meet tomorrow.
We have a couple of different options so we could also experiment with them
as part of the meet-up. If you'd like to join the virtual meet then can you
let me know as I'll probably have to invite you individually for some
systems including Google Hangouts.

I'm going to be later getting back tomorrow evening so could we start at 8?

Les