[Chester LUG] A little help DNS weirdness in Linux mint. Help required

Robin Hemuss robin592 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 6 13:05:05 UTC 2015

I might have completely got my wires crossed here, but I'm sure I remember
someone telling me that Micrsoft use address 0 to refer to the network, with
the first computer on the network being at address 1. This causes problems
with configuration since real IP doesn't do this.

Thought I'd mention it just in case that's what's happening.

Robin