[Chester LUG] A little help DNS weirdness in Linux mint. Help required

Stuart Burns stuart.james.burns at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 08:18:36 UTC 2015

Hi.

Yep I tried a couple of browsers, no go. On the other matter MS haven't
said as much but that is the ultimate goal after conversations I have had
off the record with people who deal with such matters. I may have it wrong.
YMMV.

Windows 10 is the last version of Windows ever. That is direct from MS.
People that upgrade will get a copy. However you will find that any new
features that come out after a year require a paid for upgrade. Ie service
packs that add functionality will now cost.

There are also several streams to choose from as to how mature you want
your patches, ie similar to Linux nightlies  v stable etc. This is all in
the roadmap.

The only exception to this is that you will always get security fixes