[Chester LUG] Ordering from OVH.co.uk

Ben Arnold benarnold at fsfe.org
Sat Mar 21 11:43:47 UTC 2015

Thanks all. It seems a newly-introduced policy; I've read posts from
people registering as an organisation and having to provide proof that
it's a real registered company (I assume for tax reasons). The address
bit I'm okay with as long as it's on my terms; official ID is a too much
and I think needless if they have t'other. I'll see what they say, I
thikn it does indeed hold up the process as I've heard nothing from them
since.

I'd had a look at DigitalOcean; their offering of basic plus a bit more
(the 2 vCPU, 2GB RAM area) is double OVH's price. Though, you get what
you pay for.

Ben

--
Ben Arnold