[Chester LUG] LUG meet - location confirmed

Steve Lilley steve.lilley at nohp.com
Thu Feb 25 19:16:41 UTC 2016

Slight correction... there is a band meeting in the reception tonight (I
was informed they played elsewhere !!) so we will have to huddle in the
office out the back.

When you arrive don't assume its the best LUG ever.. that will be the band
!!! Just ask for the office out the back or turn right as you enter the
side door.

Steve

--

*Steve Lilley*