[Chester LUG] Red Hat free for developers

Chris Nolan chris at cenolan.com
Tue Oct 3 07:11:45 UTC 2017

I've been aware of this for a while and use CentOS extensively. Any
suggestions why one would use this and not just use CentOS?

I'm not there will be any hidden costs but RedHat do have a very
efficient marketing team so expect to be hounded by them and their
solution partners once they have your contact details!

Chris