[Colchester] The aftermath of Software freedom Day

Ian Snow ian.snow at btinternet.com
Sun Sep 9 13:33:47 BST 2007

Peoples,

A thought has struck. We're going to be giving away live cds. People will we
hope take them home and stick them in their computers and have a look. Some
may even discover the install icon and this is where the fun will begin.
People may get spooked by the partitioning, so I was thinking we could
possibly run a install demonstration after the event to guide people through
it as well as setting up their graphics card and so on.

What do people think?

Ian

The sun is a fire octopus with tentacles of plasma