[Colchester] Britain is under surveillance

Tom Robbins me at tomrobbins.me.uk
Fri Jul 4 19:28:11 BST 2008

Shame I won't be able to get to London on the 16th. The trouble is that
if Phorm don't do it sooner or later someone else will.

In the mean time, if you're worried simply block all cookies from
webwise.net. While I dislike the system in principal, it's so easy to
get around that simplest way is to avoid it and watch Phorm's share
price fall to below zero. It's been falling ever since the whole BT
secret trials thing got leaked.

Tom