[Colchester] I made a very important mistake

Toby Whaymand toby.whaymand at ntlworld.com
Fri May 9 20:56:49 BST 2008

Guys I made a awful typing mistake...

Keith from Voltron says "Let go team!..."

:)  Sorry

Can you imaging a Robo-Beat being Bill Gates Keith and the team go into
there robot lions unable to stop Bill and his weapon of Windows.. so the
five lions join into Voltron, form the blazing sward slash old Bill into
half leaving the world into a happy place free from Microsoft.  A world
were Open Source and freedom is the way of life all thanks to Voltron.

A link to Voltron on You Tube is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZZv5Z2Iz_s

And yes I am sad enough to have them all on DVD with 5.1 sound!