[Colchester] Distro

Joao Verissimo jl.verissimo at gmail.com
Sat May 10 15:34:19 BST 2008

Another one based on Slackware is Vector Linux.
I've been using it for a couple of years now, and am very happy with it.

They have a couple of versions, including Standard (with Xfce) and SOHO
(with KDE)
A new very light version (with fluxbox) is in beta stage and could be a good
base for anything else.

Joao