[Colchester] [root at colchester-lug ~]# shutdown -r now

Wayland Sothcott wayland at sothcott.co.uk
Mon Jul 29 21:31:08 UTC 2013

On 29/07/2013 22:24, Ian Snow wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Subject sort of says it all really, if you're not sure just lookup the manual
> for shutdown, we are all linux users after all
>
> Yeah so http://www.colchester.lug.org.uk/ has dissolved into the ether,
> although interestingly now powered by ISPConfig, something I've been using at
> work for over a year.
>
> How about we see what we can get started in August?
>
> Ian

Hello Ian,

Sorry it's on my server and I built a new one and forgot to transfer the
old website.
Perhaps if I give you the virtual server admin you can stick a site on
there? It's just a standard LAMP server based on Debian. Howvere the
hardware is a bit better than it was. A lot quicker.

Regards,
Wayland.

--

Mobile: 07925 431381