[Colchester] [root at colchester-lug ~]# shutdown -r now

Ian Snow ian.snow at btinternet.com
Tue Jul 30 22:23:51 UTC 2013

On Monday 29 Jul 2013 22:30:00 Wayland Sothcott wrote:
> On 29/07/2013 22:24, Ian Snow wrote:
> > Hi All
> >
> > Subject sort of says it all really, if you're not sure just lookup the
> > manual for shutdown, we are all linux users after all
> >
> > Yeah so http://www.colchester.lug.org.uk/ has dissolved into the ether,
> > although interestingly now powered by ISPConfig, something I've been using
> > at work for over a year.
> >
> > How about we see what we can get started in August?
> >
> > Ian

> Hello Ian,
>
> Sorry it's on my server and I built a new one and forgot to transfer the
> old website.
> Perhaps if I give you the virtual server admin you can stick a site on
> there? It's just a standard LAMP server based on Debian. Howvere the
> hardware is a bit better than it was. A lot quicker.
>
> Regards,
> Wayland.

Hi Wayland

Not fussed that the old site is gone, if it was from what I remember as the
hideous black and white mess that partially required flash.

Yeah I could stick a new site on the server for colchester lug, part of my
plan is to reboot the lug as I see too many tumble weeds rolling by, yet I
will need somebody else to help with the content

Ian