[Colchester] The state of OpenSUSE

Martyn mail at martynfletcher.co.uk
Mon Sep 3 21:40:29 UTC 2018

OpenSUSE is the free arm of SUSE (Software Und System Entwicklung) which
was created by German students.

I know a little about openSUSE as I did use it for several years, but I
found it very clunky at times, particularly when trying to get things to
work through wine or a virtualbox.

Mint just worked with almost everything I wanted too do, but now, I'm
back to learning how to make things happen in Manjaro and kinda enjoying
it while missing that Mint convenience of it just working.

Martyn