[Deaf-lug] Success!

andrew arthur andrew.arthur at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 08:40:59 GMT 2007

Just to say that I have persuaded a copy of Knoppix Live CD version to start
up.
 I now have a Desktop and I can see what Linux is like.
 The reason I think this one has started and not the others is that it was
able to auto-detect the drivers which I think the others cannot do. I just
have to get the Network running and the Internet.
 I have to say I was getting a little tense back there ... I was wondering
if the machine had gone wrong! Thanks to all for your advice.
--
Andy