[Deaf-lug] Linux Virgin

Fintan Gaughan fgaughan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 20:16:22 GMT 2007

Andrew, i am not sure if you have done this way as its way much easier
for you see below

 If you got broadband and you have access to windows click on this
 website http://goodbye-microsoft.com/ to install Debian.

 what is does is install a small debian.exe file then you chose either
 graphical or text-mode when you  reboot the machine you have a
selection which os to choose.
 when selecting Debain for first time you have a choice of partition or
 fully install Debain (like we all did with other OS's)
 then it installs Debian from internet took me 40 minute and you only
 have to do than once of course.

 see screen shot here http://goodbye-microsoft.com/screenshots/

 I have done this last week and it worked well impressed!!

Fintan