[Deaf-lug] Converting DWF files to PDF files

Fintan Gaughan fgaughan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 15:33:32 GMT 2007

Yes your correct about adobe, but they are a pain if the fricking arse
if you ask me!
IT staff upgraded to adobe 8 and its slow as hell all the add ons that
you dont need..
I know a cut down version of adobe free at home but business cost
more, why spend money when the got me to spend all day converting
(well thats how I feel)

Anyway having re read what I posted I meant batch convert dwf files to
pdf , we do have a program to do this but only one by one and I have
1000 of drawings to do this :-(

I have posted to various forum so I await some reply...and will post
on here how its done (that if anyone is interested)

I do know how to batch merge all pdf files into one pdf via command
line which took a matter of seconds.. but at work only way round this
is to print them all out and then put them in order and scan to pdf..
which is very wasteful to me.
so I ssh to my linux box and merge all pdf and then copy back to work
pc and viola!!

Fintan

--

My Blog http://www.finllfixit.co.uk/