[Deaf-lug] Compiz

Fintan Gaughan fgaughan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 12:32:40 GMT 2008

I do but still haven't managed to get it look right.
Am I right thinking some features greyed out or won't  work if you
dont have a decent enought graphics card?

Not seen any step by step to archive look on how others does it.

As for ushers.. did not know Ben has usher's  and you right there as
my local lug somone who works for the Blind one guy there found it
useful as he needs icons and fonts lager than usual.

I know some new people have joined and probably wondering what Joe is
on about ( yeah he is the Guy that has a condom in his ear)  :-)

 take a look at this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUSn-jBA3CE

that gives you some idea what compiz does :-)

Fintan

My Blog http://www.finllfixit.co.uk/