[Deaf-lug] Compiz

Ben Fletcher enlightenedtux at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 17 13:02:02 GMT 2008

Joe is right.  I recommend it for Ushers!

I also love the ability to switch between black on white (what you're
using by default) and white on black by pressing super (the Windows
key) and m (whole desktop) or n (just the window).  If I'm having a
long session at the computer, constantly switching between the two
makes for a more relaxed experience.  I take my ThinkPad around, so if
I'm somewhere bright (e.g. on train by the window), black on white is
better, but if somewhere dark (e.g., in bed), white on black is
better.

Joe, loved your Greetings email - wow what some great setup you've got
at home!  I have just the laptops (ThinkPad - T61 for work, and
MacBook) and the SLUG (http://www.nslu2-linux.org/ - a $50 little box
with Bluetooth module that's great for home automation running Linux).

Rgds, Ben