[Derry] What wireless kit works with Linux?

Pat_Boyle at Stream.com Pat_Boyle at Stream.com
Wed Jul 14 12:56:29 BST 2004

Hi all,

I'm a recent defector from M$, running RH9.  While I've got most of the
basics sussed, (except the soundcard thing...) what I'm trying to find is
info on what wireless kit I can use with Linux - wireless network cards
and probably a wireless access point so I can tie a couple of Linux boxes
onto my wired network - some of which is Windows based.  Anyone got any
wireless stuff up and running, please pass on the details.

Pat Boyle

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary....
and those who don't.