[Derry] OT: Crilly relatives

Rosemary McGillicuddy mcgillra at infogen.net.nz
Sun Sep 18 10:05:22 BST 2005

Hello

I am a Linux user from New Zealand. I use mandriva 2005.  However, I am
being cheeky and wondering if I may submit a request about my Crilly
ancestors here?  I wondered if there might be people interested in
Genealogy.  I intend visiting next year, and any further information I
can glean before coming, will be great.  Thanks
--
Rosemary
~ ~ ~ ~

  Don't abandon hope: your Tom Mix decoder ring arrives tomorrow.