[Derry] OT: Crilly relatives

niall mcevoy niallmcevoy2001 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 19 21:23:01 BST 2005

I am aware of there being a Crilly family in Castlewellan Co Down with connections to Donegal

Rosemary McGillicuddy <mcgillra at infogen.net.nz> wrote:Hello

I am a Linux user from New Zealand. I use mandriva 2005. However, I am
being cheeky and wondering if I may submit a request about my Crilly
ancestors here? I wondered if there might be people interested in
Genealogy. I intend visiting next year, and any further information I
can glean before coming, will be great. Thanks
--
Rosemary
~ ~ ~ ~

Don't abandon hope: your Tom Mix decoder ring arrives tomorrow.

Why so many window blind shops in Derry?