[Derry] Free Security Talk:- Client Side Hacking : The Next Wave Of Threats

Seumas Mackinnon seumas at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 17:36:39 UTC 2013

>From Declan; might be of interest. I'm certainly going!
----------------------------------
Hey all,

This is a night in Magee next week run by ISACA that could be interesting.

http://isacaireland.eventbrite.com/<https://dbxprd0611.outlook.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=r5Yio8WT30iFX_5GNXvsz9QQ0XK2-s8ICjPdgLi8sgpa2VYEhbHJvLRexO7hcoLbeIac9-KB7LI.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fisacaireland.eventbrite.com%2f>

Thanks,

Declan McDonough
Cheers, Seumas
--
Seumas Mackinnon
"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting,