[dundee] What would you recommend?

Wm. G. Urquhart dundee at lists.lug.org.uk
Wed Jun 11 11:56:01 2003

Hi,

I've got some Dual Processor Dell Kit that I want to use as a Primary
Domain Controller for a Windows Domain. That will of course support Samba
and OpenLDAP and OpenSLL for Authentication and Profiles etc.

I also have a Sun Shoe Box containing 6 x 9.1Gb Disks that I want to use
as Data Stores for PDFs, MP3s etc. I know under Linux RH 7.3 (Valhalla) it
all works well, as I've built one before. But I'm thinking it's time for
change this time.

What distro would you recommend that I use? I don't want nor need a GUI as
their a waste of space and t-states. Your comments would be very much
appreciated.

--
William