[dundee] a many different things

Mark Harrigan dundee at lists.lug.org.uk
Thu Jun 26 18:05:00 2003

On Thu, Jun 26, 2003 at 04:30:39PM +0100, Keir Lawson wrote:
> The reason i suggested a Q&A was to break up the endless amount talks.
2 so far at one meeting... Keir you'll love uni ;)
> there are other things we could also do such as "workshops" or "install
> nights" as well (im not suggesting this for the next meeting but for
> consideration for some time/meeting in the future).  these are just
> ideas but continual talks will eventually get real boring.
>
> keir

I don't think we're too close to the meeting so perhaps we could
change the format once more :). We'd need some multigang power
adapters if we're going to bring a hoard of PC's along and a hub
wouldn't be a bad idea either. Anyone want to volunteer any equipment?
I could also see about internet access if there's any interest though
I'm not sure how that'd go down with the dept.

Mark

PS What do other people think about this? I notice that the majority
remain silent on most things, I'm just going to have to annoy that out
of you.