[dundee] Meeting

Mark Harrigan dundee at lists.lug.org.uk
Fri May 2 13:13:00 2003

On Fri, May 02, 2003 at 12:58:29PM +0100, Jason Cormie wrote:

> Don't know if its the kind of level/stuff you want, but I can blether
> about the spamfilter boxes we run at Abertay...
> Its not the most exciting thing in the world of Penguins, but it works
> well. Debian Linux, Exim, Mailscanner, Spamassassin

Debian++
Exim++
Mailscanner++
Spamassassin++
therefore s'all good

hmmm, that reminds me need to check why I'm getting a few duplicates
out of spamassassin... I suspect it's probably more to do with
procmail. Thanks for the reminder and the offer of talking, don't
worry about having to go on for ages or anything I just fancy
something more than me standing in front of a lot of nerds going
"Wtf, this was working earlier!".

Oh, out of interest does anyone want to see any distribution in
particular being installed?