[dundee] Tonight's meeting

Duncan Gauld dundee at lists.lug.org.uk
Tue May 13 22:13:01 2003

Hi,

Just a note to say that it was good to see a good number of people at the
meeting tonight. Unfortunately I was unable to make it for 8pm so came in
later (and left early), but the talks that I did see were very good. Did
Mark manage to get the second Mandrake cd to work? :)

The talk about the differences between 2.4 and 2.5 was interesting also.

Can anyone tell me the names of the people that were present, and how many
were there? And would, say, Wednesday be a convenient night for future
meetings?

Anyway, many thanks to the speakers and to everyone who managed to get there
tonight. Great to see some linux enthusiasm in these parts, and I hope we
can hold another meeting soon.

Duncan
(LUG Founder)