[dundee] Tonight's meeting

Dan Sullivan dundee at lists.lug.org.uk
Wed May 14 03:26:01 2003

Pub was ok, and Mark re-decorated the outside of it as well :)

Andrew was the speaker
Mark installing Mandrake
Tom at front with blonde hair highlights
Dan (me), blue track top and the look of someone who thought it was an AA
meeting
Keir was the guy with American/Canadian accent (I think).

As for everyone else, I either didn't know their names or they were a
figment of some derranged imagination (hopefully not mine).

Floppies forever kthnxbye

P.S. Stopped drinking..linux is amazing!!