[dundee] Monday Meeting

Mark Harrigan mharrigan at cincout.com
Fri Oct 3 12:30:00 BST 2003

Just to remind everyone that the October meeting is taking place on
Monday at 8:00 in the Applied Computing Dept Lecture Theatre.

Andrew will be giving us an update on the 2.6 kernel and interesting
things to look out for from the new release. Keir is not available to
give his talk on games so the rest of the time after Andrew is up for
grabs. I'll have a look into the licensing stuff I was talking about
last week but I doubt I'll have the time to prepare a talk.

If anyone else has anything interesting to share or ask about reply to
this e-mail and we'll see if we can make a subject out of it.

Oh btw if anyone wants their pgp key signed bring along the following.

Themselves - you cannot participate virtually
Two forms of positive picture ID - a driver's license and passport are
good
Key ID, Key Type, Hex Fingerprint and Key Size info or a verified copy
of the keylist
A Pen/Pencil

Mark
by definition, not smart enough to debug it. -- Brian W. Kernighan