[Dundee] spare graphics card? [WANTED]

Simon Wells swells at computing.dundee.ac.uk
Thu Oct 9 18:10:53 BST 2003

I have been away for a week so couldn't get back to you. I got a new
graphics card for my home machine (FX5200) and brought the old one in
to use with my screen. Cheers anyhow. I am now in the office on the top
floor of the jam factory if you need to find me at any point. How is
the course going?
simon