[dundee] Re: Volunteering computer expertise

Andrew Clayton andrew at digital-domain.net
Tue Oct 21 15:05:00 BST 2003

On Tue, 2003-10-21 at 13:39, Colin Brough wrote:
> Following up from this, I fired off an e-mail to the contact address
> at webtrust.org.uk, and got the following reply (see the end for my
> message). I'm happy to "lead" a discussion on this at the next meeting
> - which I suspect this is the best way forward from here... Also, I've

hmm.. probably... though with only monthly meetings.. progress could be
slow.

The mailing list could be used to kick start discussions.. find out
who's interested in working on this etc. Also the LUG IRC channel (#tlug
on irc.oftc.net) could be a good place to discuss things if enough
people could get connected to it :) its real time communications
paradigm would allow for quite rapid progress.

Would Angie be willing to come along to a LUG meeting?.. this would
probably be quite useful...

Next meeting is about 2 weeks away so maybe we can start planning stuff
for that?

--
Andrew