[dundee] OT, embarassment

Rob Sharp rob at jedi.cx
Tue Oct 21 23:16:09 BST 2003

Ha!

Ran into the same chicken-egg scenario when I fixed a friends computer.
The key here is to get into a command prompt and type:

shutdown -a

This cancels the shutdown and allows you to download the patch... a quick
google led to me to this online guide:

http://hardware-hq.com/blaster.php

Good luck!

Rob.