[dundee] website and next meeting

Keir Lawson dundee at lists.lug.org.uk
Mon Sep 15 20:16:01 2003

I thought it would be a good idea to get topics sorted out well in
advance for the next meeting (the first monday of the next month i
belive). i can volunteer to do a console/arcade emulation talk of sorts
and perhaps we could flesh out the idea of doing volunteer work a bit
more.  the reason i send this email so far in advance is that i think we
should have a final topic list well before the day of the meeting.

Also i was wondering what was holding us back from updating the website
(at least with some info about our meetings). duncan?

keir

PS what hapened to mark? he used to be the most vocal person on this
list.