[dundee] website and next meeting

tom stott dundee at lists.lug.org.uk
Mon Sep 15 20:34:00 2003

Yeah, getting some ideas for the next meet would be good, I mentioned to
andrew that maybe we could put aside a 10min segment for a quick kernel
update - seeming that 2.6 is looming!

As for Mark - well he's been kidnapped by a group of extreme militant
ximian monkey clones and.......... - no in fact i just made that up!
{yes mark i did get the link on your msn nick ;)  }

The website will be getting an update and Rob has volunteered to do us a
nice shiny new one, but he's just relocated to Leeds - so we'll have to
leave him to settle in for a while first.

Cheers

Tom

tom@linuxdisco.co.uk