[dundee] website and next meeting

Duncan Gauld dundee at lists.lug.org.uk
Mon Sep 15 21:29:01 2003

> On Mon, 2003-09-15 at 20:35, Mark Harrigan wrote:
> > I've been busy with lots of random annoying crap.
> >
> > And I was supposed to do a temporary update to the website while we
> > awaited Rob's woop doo php one... /me smells harassment coming esp
> > from the Andrew and Jonathan directions.

> Any ETA on the site update? ;)

/me has also been loaded down with a very heavy load of irritating, but
compusolry, school-related crap.
School work leads to time consumption, which leads to tiredness, which leads
to "can't be arsed" syndrome. We've all had that before I'm sure

Next on the stress agenda is the prelim exams (January), followed by much
last-minute swotting up for the final exams. But before that, tons of course
work as back-up for exam grade appeals... so basically I'm quite busy atm ;)

Haven't had a spare moment to anything website-wise. Sorry.

Duncan