[dundee] website and next meeting

Rob Sharp dundee at lists.lug.org.uk
Tue Sep 16 11:06:00 2003

Hello all

Ive just had broadband installed at home, but NT'hell' (as people often
refer to them) have broken registration systems, so I only ever get an
temporary connection which can't connect to anything :-(

Im about to gentoo my box, so once thats running ill get hacking on the
website. Settling in nicely to leeds - the code is becoming better and my
vi skills are up to par (you know you've taken things too far when you
save a Word document with ESC:w). Oh, theres plenty of pubs too, but im
strictly "not-on-school-nights" these days.

Will be back up some point soon.

Have fun all

rob.