[dundee] Advertising

Simon Wells dundee at lists.lug.org.uk
Tue Sep 16 12:15:02 2003

I like it, with a couple of minor changes, but can we get some feedback
from other list-members particularly with regard to the GNU thing? If
anybody doesn't like it can they suggest an alternative?
Providing nobody has any problems I shall get some made up and onto
notice boards to entrap those innocent freshers!

Simon