[dundee] Advertising

Mark Harrigan dundee at lists.lug.org.uk
Tue Sep 16 13:03:00 2003

On Tue, Sep 16, 2003 at 12:19:51PM +0100, Simon Wells wrote:
> I like it, with a couple of minor changes, but can we get some feedback
> from other list-members particularly with regard to the GNU thing? If
> anybody doesn't like it can they suggest an alternative?
> Providing nobody has any problems I shall get some made up and onto
> notice boards to entrap those innocent freshers!
>
> Simon

It's a bit... ominous looking isn't it? How about a nice friendly tux?
As for the GNU bit, well it's easily removed and tbh I'd prefer
that. I have problems with some of the GNU policies and GNU/Linux in
particular, which I see as a very underhand way of Richard Stallman
forcing us to be grateful to him.

Mark