[dundee] Telewest Broadband 512Kb

Rob Sharp rob at jedi.cx
Fri Jan 16 12:50:09 GMT 2004

I know that the cable modem used by NTL works in USB mode if you load the
CDCEther module. I imagine it'll be a very similar setup for blueyonder.

Realistically though, get an ethernet connection as it's way more
flexible. I find that using USB has more overhead in terms of game
playing too: Enemy Territory has a lot more connection problems using USB
compared to my onboard ethernet, but I do use a USB keyboard and mouse...

Rob.