[dundee] Next meeting and IRC

Stewart Lees slees at computing.dundee.ac.uk
Mon Jun 14 21:51:50 BST 2004

Hum and a haw,

Well unless somthing unexpected turns up (i.e. winning the lottery /
fatal acident) then I should be able to bring said xbox along. and lappy
to bridge to wifi.

Since I know hee haw about GPG keys ;) erm PGP etc.  Hows about an
online IRC meeting to discuss the issue say next monday at 7 or 8
ish??.  We would need a volounteer to go into the ins and outs then the
transcript can be put on the tlug website for future persual and
reference, just a thought but might help get peeps into IRC :o)

Stoo