[dundee] Fwd: [lugmaster] [SB] Action request: UK Gov policy on the use of OSS

Martin Habets habets_martin at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 25 13:41:18 GMT 2004

Interesting to see this as a formal government document. We've sure have
come a long way in the past years!

The only 'strange' thing I've found is that is says OSS is less prone to
internet attacks. But is that related to OSS per se? Seems to me that is
just a *NIX advantage (for now), including commercial flavors.

Martin