[dundee] Surplus/dead computer equipment

Colin Brough Colin.Brough at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Mar 28 21:54:08 BST 2004

Hi all

At the church of which I'm the minister, we will be running a
children's Holiday Club in the summer. The material we will be using
[1] uses the analogy of a computer game as part of the programme. As
such they suggest having old computer gear "around" to add to the
atmosphere. If anyone has any old, non-functioning kit (or if anything
fries between now and then!), I can make good use of it!

If you have anything you want to pass on, then bring it to a LUG
meeting - if its big (whole computer!), let me know before hand and
I'll bring the car... keyboards, dead CRTs, mice, mousemats,
printers.... whatever!! The Holiday Club isn't until early July, so if
you come across anything do let me know!

Cheers

Colin

[1] http://www.scriptureunion.org.uk/holidayclubs/megaquest.html

Colin Brough                             Colin.Brough at blueyonder.co.uk