[dundee] informal meetup

azmodie azmodie at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 20:36:54 BST 2006

hey all,
           typical been looking for a meet for ages.. and the only couple of
day i didnt check my email.. u all meet up. lol

i'm definatley up for meeting up next time.

I'm studying software development at Dundee college.

It sucks.. lol.

been using linux for for no. of years.. and loving it.

Kris Findlay

see you all soon.

On 10/11/06, Paul Lancaster <paul_lancaster at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> This internet stuffs not bad after all
>

> http://www.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&hs=Me1&lr=&cr=countryUK|countryGB&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official_s&q=nether+inn&near=Dundee&sa=X&oi=local&ct=title
>
> can even get a map, just gotta learn how to read it now.
> see you arround half 7 , 8ish then
>
> Cheers Paul
>
> Lee Hughes wrote:
> > well, I can get to it, but I'm not sure how to direct you there, can
> > any one give better directions than me?
> >
> > Laters,
> > Lee
> >

> > */Paul Lancaster <paul_lancaster at blueyonder.co.uk>/* wrote:
> >
> >     Hi
> >     for those of us who dont get out much, wheres the Nethers Pub.
> >
> >     Cheers
> >     Paul
> >

> >     Lee Hughes wrote:
> >     > probably going to be at the Nethers Pub with the rest of da
> >     'crew' on
> >     > Thursday night...depending... it's cheap beer.
> >     >
> >     > I'll be wearing my cisco cap (not my ususal attire), so come and
> >     say
> >     > hello.
> >     >
> >     > if you like debian, then we may not get on, but you'll probably
> >     get on
> >     > with weedo.
> >     >
> >     > Laters,
> >     > Lee
> >     >
> >     >
> >     >
> >     >
> >     >
> >     > */Martin Habets /* wrote:
> >     >
> >     > Good idea. I'm all for it. If you're no going to the regular pub
> >     > outside the Uni, please describe a bit where it is. I don't get
> >     > to Dundee too often.
> >     >
> >     > Martin
> >     >
> >     > On Tue, Oct 10, 2006 at 03:54:22PM +0100, Lee Hughes wrote:
> >     > > me and the rest of the boys are thinking about thursday to have
> >     > a mini-linux meetup and try and get a few things going again here
> >     > in dundee...
> >     > >
> >     > > thursday evening seems like a plan, meet somewhere in dundee
> >     > >
> >     > > if you intrested, let me know... and we can select a place..
> >     > >
> >     > > Laters,
> >     > > Lee
> >     > >
> >     > >
> >     > >
> >     > > All New Yahoo! Mail – Tired of Vi at gr@! come-ons? Let our
> >     > SpamGuard protect you.
> >     > > dundee GNU/Linux Users Group mailing list
> >     > > dundee at lists.lug.org.uk http://dundee.lug.org.uk
> [...]

An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a
very narrow field.
  - Niels Bohr