[dundee] sun stuff for sale

Simon Wells swells at computing.dundee.ac.uk
Tue Oct 24 18:51:06 BST 2006

Now there seems to be a bit more activity on here. Is anybody
interested in a Sun e420r rackmount server? I will accept £120 or the
nearest offer. Will run linux, *BSD, Solaris, &c. Has 2*450MHz
UltraSparc II CPU (space for two more) and 2GB RAM (with space for
4GB), 1*18.2GB SCSI HDD (space for two) and 1 hotswappable PSU (with
space for two). Email me for more details if you are interested.

Simon Wells

email: 	swells at computing.dundee.ac.uk
web: 	http://www.computing.dundee.ac.uk/staff/swells/html/index.html
phone:	(44) 01382-386-526
mail: 	School Of Computing, University Of Dundee,Dundee,  DD1 4HN, U.K.