[dundee] WINE, Cedega, & The Gamers

Nistur Effee nistur at karate.com
Tue Apr 3 18:28:00 BST 2007

That reminded me why I didn't get around to using the Linux kit for my PS2 much. I've been using a 2.6 kernel for ages and when I saw the PS2 only came with a 2.4 kernel I was a little disappointed. Then I just ran out of time to play
I'd be quite interested to see DOOM though...
Anyway
I really need to do some work, but I keep putting it off...

Signing out
Nistur                            nistur at karate.com