[dundee] Grub floppies

Nistur Effee nistur at karate.com
Wed Apr 4 22:42:42 BST 2007

I recently had this crazy idea. I have a 2GB USB flash drive that I don't use anywhere near all of (unless I forget to clean up) so I just repartitioned it. When I'm at uni I have a decent sized 800MB to play around with, otherwise, I have 1.2GB spare... I was thinking of starting to install Linux From Scratch onto said partition. Whereas I know I will come across quite a few problems, I would like to experiment with cross compiling etc.
Ok, question:
What do people know of grub floppies?
I know how to make simple ones but I was wondering whether it was possible to put, for example, a menu.lst in it so I wouldn't be faced with a grub command prompt when wanting to boot my little USB install...
I realise I can write it into my own menu.lst on both my computers, and making a liveCD will probably be easier.. but still, any ideas?

Signing out
Nistur                            nistur at karate.com